Welcome to Our Site
Welcome to The Free Music Group. Our site is filled with remarkable music! By that, we mean that we listen through a *lot* of the music currently available from top indie artists, and share what we liked and thought was particularly worth directing to your attention. Not only is it great music, but we’re sharing it for free! If you like it, too…please take a moment and share it with your friends. Browse the music categories above to get started. En-Joy! 😉
Well, we’re into December, and we’ve finally had time to collect and prep some very sweet songs for this season. So, here ya be!:
– First up is Peter Lemongello, with the Christmas classic Let It Snow, from his album Mood Rock Christmas.
– Then, from Annie Woode, is Wouldn’t Be Christmas, from her album Melodies For Christmas.
– Then, two songs from Hawaiian artist Dale Boylen…Prayer For Peace and Sleep, from his collection A Very Maui Christmas.
– Loop Line returns with a new song this year…an original called Snowdrifts, which they describe as a “melancholy duet about the search for calmness amidst the chaos that is the holiday season, and an ode to the moments of peace found between the blinking lights and falling snow”.
– Next up is singer/songwriter Chuck Brown, with his tender folky take on the Christmas classic What Child Is This?
– While not a new song, Andrea Murrell returns with an updated recording of her song What About Joseph?, this time sung by Shane McConnell.
– And, for our last song, Steve Orchard from the UK, with Write A Song For Children.
Also, we also added some stories from that self-same Steve Orchard a few weeks back, so check those out on the Christmas Stories page.
Where can you find all this great FREE stuff, you ask? Why…right here, of course!: FeelsLikeChristmas.com!
Things are warming up here in the US, and so is the great music! We’ve got some real special music available for free download that we suspect you’ll really appreciate!
Warren Sellers is a gifted writer. The author of The Journey Of A Song – 60s & 70s, which focuses on the stories behind great songs of that era…he brings the same passion to his own songwriting. His new album, West Coast Southern Boy, features great melodic hooks and rich lyrical imagery. He’s sharing 3 songs with us: Unclaimed Heart, Audacity To Dream and Hey Alice (Lose The Clowns). You’ll find Warren’s music under Indie Artists: S
Missine+Tripstoic do not define themselves as a band but more like a musical *collective*, based in France. Their new album, Missine+Tripstoic and 2 Ghosts From The Orchestra, features 12 tracks…a colorful and rich creation, which they refer to as “tripoprock” (trip-hop, pop and rock), drawing on a wide array of musical influences. We think you’ll really appreciate the musicality and groove of the 3 tracks they are sharing here: All Is One, Old Creation and Good Trip. And, as a special treat, you can download their entire album for a donation, or even free! You’ll find the collective’s music under Indie Artists: M-N
That’s all for this time. En-Joy! 😉