Welcome to Our Site
Welcome to The Free Music Group. Our site is filled with remarkable music! By that, we mean that we listen through a *lot* of the music currently available from top indie artists, and share what we liked and thought was particularly worth directing to your attention. Not only is it great music, but we’re sharing it for free! If you like it, too…please take a moment and share it with your friends. Browse the music categories above to get started. En-Joy! 😉
Despite all the protestations that celebration of Christmas must *not* commence until after Thanksgiving (!!), that’s not our policy here. We love to get in the holiday spirit early and often, and we are starting off our celebration of Christmas 2018 right now! We have 3 new additions to the site with this update…two songs and one story:
First up is a song from Thomas Raniszewski. It’s a fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and as such, he looks for opportunities to spread it far and wide. It’s performed by Kathy Fowler, and it’s called Through A Child’s Eyes. It’s for sale as a single (that’s where the fundraising part comes in), but an MP3 version is also available for download.
Secondly, Andrea Murrell has a new release of her song What About Joseph?, from the album And This Is Jesus. The new version is sung by Shane McConnell as well, and it’s available to download as well.
And finally, we have a new story from the UK from Steve Orchard, who has gifted us now with several great holiday-themed stories in these past few years. His new one is called Old Village Shop, and you’ll find it for download as well.
We hope to have some more special treasures to offer you this holiday season. If you have any friends who are musicians with holiday music available who might be interested in sharing a free MP3 download in exchange for some wider exposure, please consider sending them our way. We love making everyone’s holidays just a bit brighter.
But wait, you say…where is this magical web site with the free MP3 downloads for the holidays? Ahh, yes…here it is. Our wonderful sister site: https://FeelsLikeChristmas.com
Well, we’re into December, and we’ve finally had time to collect and prep some very sweet songs for this season. So, here ya be!:
– First up is Peter Lemongello, with the Christmas classic Let It Snow, from his album Mood Rock Christmas.
– Then, from Annie Woode, is Wouldn’t Be Christmas, from her album Melodies For Christmas.
– Then, two songs from Hawaiian artist Dale Boylen…Prayer For Peace and Sleep, from his collection A Very Maui Christmas.
– Loop Line returns with a new song this year…an original called Snowdrifts, which they describe as a “melancholy duet about the search for calmness amidst the chaos that is the holiday season, and an ode to the moments of peace found between the blinking lights and falling snow”.
– Next up is singer/songwriter Chuck Brown, with his tender folky take on the Christmas classic What Child Is This?
– While not a new song, Andrea Murrell returns with an updated recording of her song What About Joseph?, this time sung by Shane McConnell.
– And, for our last song, Steve Orchard from the UK, with Write A Song For Children.
Also, we also added some stories from that self-same Steve Orchard a few weeks back, so check those out on the Christmas Stories page.
Where can you find all this great FREE stuff, you ask? Why…right here, of course!: FeelsLikeChristmas.com!